Hollywood: Tyra Banks, Jodie Foster, Dakota Fanning, Orlando Bloom/Miranda Kerr, Tom Cruise

I said I wouldn't make this a regular feature but a lot of you requested it again and enjoyed the last one so I think I'll try my best to keep up with it through winter break and obviously cut back once the semester starts again.

-


Article:
Tyra Banks' hanbok style, a bow wearing hanbok 'unique love for Korea'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+176, -11] I can't help but see this whole thing as fake... ㅜㅜ especially since she put down Asians.. and badgered someone that got double eyelid surgery asking if she got it to look white.. or am I just looking at it wrong

2. [+154, -10] It's nice to see her wearing hanbok but didn't she put down that Korean girl, accusing her of getting double eyelid surgery to look white?

3. [+86, -16] She would've looked prettier with her hair tied up

-

Article: Jodie Foster comes out at the Golden Globes live

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+297, -42] I think any fan of Hollywood movies would know this already. I knew that she was a lesbian for a long time... There are a lot of Hollywood stars that are gay/lesbian or bi and they say it like it's not a big deal. Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore are bi and Tom Hardy once said that he's bi as well...

2. [+230, -43] Wow Hollywood stars have balls... Wouldn't have been easy to say it in her awards speech

3. [+348, -180] It's a person loving another person. It's different, not wrong. I applaud for her even living this long without being able to express it.

-

Article: Dakota Fanning "The life of a Hollywood actress? It's so normal, it's almost boring"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+260, -5] Actresses with a good head on her shoulders like her will never get the celebrity disease no matter how much money she earns

2. [+255, -9] I saw this episode and she really seemed like she had a good head on her shoulders at such a young age. Unlike other stars who complain and whine about not being able to have a social life, she acknowledges that this was the life path she chose and that she enjoys staying at home... Makes me wonder if she's really 19 years old. Do well, Dakota Fanning~

3. [+88, -9] Jihoon, this is what a real Hollywood star is

-

Article: 'Rumors of discord' Orlando Bloom and Mirdanda Kerr show affection at the Golden Globes

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+237, -8] I'm more amazed that you're able to even have discord with a woman like that...

2. [+114, -2] Just the pictures alone are heartwarming

3. [+36, -1] Miran unni looks so happy holding Orlando's hand~ㅋ

-

Article: Tom Cruise sends a surprise present to his Korean staff 'touching'

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+450, -4] I think Tom ajusshi really understands Korean culture ㅋㅋ Cool guy

2. [+406, -21] I think he epitomizes what a real world star should be like, unlike other fake world stars

3. [+373, -4] I worked at his Busan event and met him. Tom ajusshi is totally nice~ He autographed each and every request and took pictures in the cold. He was quite daebak.

-