Hollywood: Katie Holmes, Beyonce


Article: Katie Holmes announces hiatus "tired of life as an actress, to enroll in law school"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+181, -65] Katie Holmes.... I can't for the life of me remember anything she's done as an actress... ㅋ

2. [+122, -15] How impressive.. a lawyer..

3. [+76, -9] Must be nice to have so much money you can just up and change your career when you want ㅋ

4. [+38, -3] I don't understand why some people don't think she can do it.. She's totally smart, she graduated from Columbia University.

5. [+27, -1] Her love for her daughter is very apparent. She said she wanted to study law to become a role model for her.

-

Article: Beyonce confirmed to have lip synced at Obama's inauguration, CNN "Because she was late"

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+171, -6] Wow, never knew Beyonce would receive backlash just for lip syncing... Well, I guess considering how important the stage was, I'd understand...

2. [+151, -6] I saw the performance and it seemed absolutely like a live performance to me. I was completely fooled.

3. [+139, -2] That was really lip synced..? Why'd she take out her in ear in the middle of the performance;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+52, -2] Well it's not like anyone would think she lip synced because she doesn't have the talent

5. [+31, -0] Hul........ How could the unparalleled, eye-opening, wonder of Beyonce have lip synced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -0] I guess this can serve as a tutorial on how to lip sync. So perfect that no one can even guess it's lip synced until you admit it...

7. [+9, -5] Too bad 99% of our singers lip sync whenever wherever

8. [+9, -0] The reason people care is because Kelly Clarkson sang live and blew her out of the water

9. [+8, -0] Eh? Am I the only one surprised that she just keeps a recording of the national anthem around to use for situations like this??????

-