Are rookie idols selling out concerts as fast as they're holding them?


Article: Idol groups hold and sell out concerts at LTE speed

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+205, -14] I have no idea who any of them are.........

2. [+185, -9] Seriously, there are so many idols these days that just hit it big as soon as they debut. There's no rookie period anymore. They also hold concerts really fast as well... I don't have a problem with there being no rookie period but the more this idol craze expands, it feels like our teen generation will only aspire to become celebrities ㅠㅠ

3. [+118, -49] No one knows how fast your heart beats when you're waiting for that critical moment to buy tickets

4. [+43, 5] I didn't know there was an idol group called rice. Speaking of rice, it's lunch time.

5. [+41, -2] My niece begged me to take her to a B1A4 concert before so I chaperoned her and it was a total ㅋㅋㅋ musical for children ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The entire audience was just made up of kids, not one adult in sight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The few adults there were just parents accompanying their kids ㅋㅋㅋ It was absolutely hilarious. I can already picture the audience in my head for the groups up there as well ㅋㅋ Stop stealing money from little children.

-