Actor Yoo Jun Sang talks about working with idols in musicals


Article: Yoo Jun Sang "Idols advancing into the musical field? Just arrive on time"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

"I've worked with a lot of idols and they're great. I don't reprimand them if they come out on time and try their best. In the musical world, it's an unwritten rule that you're supposed to be at the theater three hours before the show starts. I look at my watch and write down the names of those that don't come by the three hour mark. In the order that they come in, I dunk their faces in water or in the winter, make them rub snow all over themselves. They need to know the importance of time management."

1. [+178, -15] Idols seriously think they're some top class lately...

2. [+160, -14] Idols really shouldn't be put in musicals if they don't have the schedule or rehearsal time for it. I make sure to buy my tickets for days without idols performing...

3. [+131, -18] You can't put idols in the 'singer' category. They're just cash cows for their companies; puppets, if you will. They can't even sing so why are they even acting ㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous

-