Actor Shin Dong Wook revealed to be battling CRPS


Article: Actor Shin Dong Wook revealed to be battling CRPS... Netizens "Please recover soon"

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+837, -6] CRPS is so painful that I heard people choose to commit suicide rather than continue their battle... It's worse than cutting your skin raw with a knife. On top of that, it's difficult to treat. I hope that a miracle happens and that he fully recovers from this. He's such a charming actor. Please find strength.

2. [+648, -5] An actor I loved during Soulmate... I wondered why I haven't been seeing him around.. Please find strength, fighting! Aja aja!

3. [+592, -17] I'll be praying for your recovery, Shin Dong Wook... And I hope that the military will revamp their medical facilities. Doctors with no skills who always prescribe the same medicine... They just load you up with antibiotics if you catch a cold in the army. There are so many men that came out with diseases during their service because of the weak facilities...

-

Article: Shin Dong Wook 'CRPS battle' confesses feelings, "I hope that I can act again..."

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,069, -4] I hope that you can too!!! No matter what!!!!!!!! Please act again and return to us with a healthy image!

2. [+1,009, -7] CRPS puts you in so much pain, even if something just lightly touches your skin where it feels like your skin is ripping apart.. and yet he still worries about others before him. I hope that we can see more great acting from him, just like in Soulmate!!!

3. [+928, -5] I will be supporting you, Shin Dong Wook. Please recover your health.

-