I just... lol... I can't... I'm so embarrassed for them...
Basically, Sori's agency started releasing a whole bunch of articles that made it seem as if topless photos of her were leaked and that this would become the greatest scandal of the year... No one gave a crap.
But then they followed up a few hours later with a 'behind the scenes story' explaining that the "topless photos" were just her getting a henna at a tattoo parlor. Photos were apparently leaked by someone who found her cellphone three weeks ago.
Some of the headlines were:
"Beautiful singer Sori, topless photos of her leaked! 'shock'"
"Singer Sori's topless photos leaked from her lost cellphone 'shocking'"
"Sori's topless photos leaked 'impact to career expected'"
"Sori, semi-nude massage selca leaked 'spreading like wildfire'"
Article: [Behind Story] Singer Sori's shocking semi-nude photos leaked!
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+470, -16] Sniff sniff.... Anyone smell firewood burning? (TN: This is a phrase netizens use because the onomatopoeia for firewood burning is the same word for 'made up fictional story')
2. [+327, -16] I'm not her anti but it's obvious she's starting the media play for her comeback now
3. [+178, -11] Oh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is she stupid, how can she be so blatant with her noise marketing, and to this extent too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ aigoo, she's better off firing her promotional director ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+27, -1] Can't help but think this is media play... Even if the photos were indeed 'leaked', who'd even recognize her?
5. [+23, -2] I sincerely, genuinely hope that she reports this case to the Cyber Investigation Agency and that they investigate this case to find who leaked the photos ㅋㅋㅋ I will seriously check every day to follow up to this case to see if they ever find the culprit because if they don't, this obviously means they faked it