SECRET involved in a car accident


Article: Scene of SECRET's car accident, 'van crushed and flipped over'

Source: 
Newsen via Nate

1. [+360, -11] I know this is random but T-ara's Soyeon must've been some kind of cyborg ㅋㅋ Their van was flipped over with all the windows broken and they said her body was flung out of the car but all she had was a neck cast ㅋㅋ Or is this what you call a difference in determination ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that the SECRET members and the driver get better soon ㅠㅠ

2. [+218, -29] Cars as weak as this brand shouldn't be made. It's basically made out of flimsy material like tin cans. Once it loses balance and hits something, it's basically just game over...

3. [+178, -3] I hope all of the SECRET members are safe. I hope they recover, I want to see them again soon!

-

Article: SECRET's car accident on icy road... Zinger hospitalized, other members injured

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+221, -20] What is wrong with all of the people saying that they're glad it's Zinger that was hurt? You should worry for all of them equally. You fu*kers are the disrespectful losers that would say you're glad your dad was hurt and not your mom.

2. [+147, -8] I hope Zinger gets better soon ㅜㅜ

3. [+97, -3] It was a dangerous accident! I hope none of them are too badly hurt ㅜㅜ

-

Article: SECRET's car accident, promotions put on hold 'We are waiting on examination results'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+186, -7] Oh no, my heart goes out to all of them... They just started promotions as well. Praying for a safe recovery.

2. [+154, -6] Zinger-ssi, find strength ㅠㅠ Everyone, please be careful driving in the snow. There are so many accidents lately...

3. [+133, -6] I hope they all recover

-