Reader requests. I'm using the first two as examples of requests that I won't be putting up. Sometimes people link me articles as requests with comments and get confused when I don't put em up on the site (since they clearly have comments)... It's usually because the comments are off topic or doesn't really fit in the scope of anything. You'll see what I mean below.
Article: SISTAR wins Female Group Award beating out SNSD and 2NE1 'top of the girl groups' (MAMA)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+110, -24] Journalist, I don't think it's right to say that they beat out SNSD and 2NE1... The two groups didn't even promote this year so of course they wouldn't be able to win the award/contend with SISTAR ㅡㅡ
2. [+53, -8] I think Dasom put silicone in her forehead
3. [+31, -7] Stupid journalist, it'd be more fitting to say that SISTAR beat out KARA... SNSD and 2NE1 didn't even release any albums so of course they wouldn't be contenders for the award.
Article: Wooyoung's JYP diss "All of our potentially banned songs were written by Park Jin Young..."
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+153, -21] What kind of diss is this... Journalist, go smoke a 'This' (cigarette brand Koreans pronounce 'diss')
2. [+118, -12] What kind 'drip' (Korean for nonsense) of best reply is that... Go drink a drip coffee.
3. [+59, -1] What kind of best reply is that is? It's cold so let's all be generous givers (pronounced similarily to best reply: bepeul/bepool)