Article: Eun Ji Won reveals support for presidential candidate Park Geun Hye "A decision made after a family meeting, please don't view it politically"
Source: Newsen via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+2,533, -643] I don't care who he chooses to support but it is clearly a political act so why is he telling us not to view it politically?? Exactly how are we supposed to view this decision? As a variety show?
2. [+2,063, -610] It's basically like saying... you drank alcohol, got in a car, and turned on the car... But please don't view it as drunk driving...
3. [+1,914, -573] How is it even possible to not view this politically?
Article: Eun Ji Won, aftermath of revealing support for Park Geun Hye
Source: Herald Corp via Nate
1. [+576, -188] He can do whatever he wants, he's related to her... As long as we vote according to what we believe in, it doesn't matter who's right or wrong.
2. [+519, -188] I can understand it since she's family and he just wants to help...
3. [+488, -176] Wouldn't it be weirder for him to not care at all about family? Helping in every way you can is what being a family is all about. There's no reason for us to hate on that.