Positive Dump: Big Mama, Jaejoong, B1A4



Article: Big Mama disbands after 9 years, to conclude activities after final album release

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+418, -7] If the #1 favorite karaoke song among men are 'Go Hae' and 'For You', then for women, it's 'Resignation'

2. [+350, -8] So disappointing.... ㅜㅜ We'll never be able to see another vocal group like this again

3. [+328, -15] They've been failing ever since they left YG... ㅠㅠ

-


Article:
Jaejoong's recording still cut surprise release 'anticipation on the rise for solo album'

Source
: Newsen via Nate

1. [+154, -40] Looking forward to Kim Jaejoong's solo album~ Also looking forward to Kim Bada's song~

2. [+148, -42] Really looking forward to his first solo album. Since it's rock, I also hope January will come faster.

3. [+142, -40] I can finally feel that a real album is being released just by seeing his pictures in the studio ㅋㅋㅋ I want to listen to them fast~

-


Article:
B1A4 where did their playful image go? masculine pictorial

Source:
Newsen via Ntae

1. [+181, -27] What the freak is up with CNU's hair... He doesn't match long hair, why do they insist on putting it on him?

2. [+138, -32] I noticed they were good singers on Immortal Song 2. Don't hate on them just because you don't know them ㅎㅎ

3. [+156, -63] I'm not a B1A4 fan but I don't know why they're hated on all the time. They did nothing wrong but they still get all the hate. I feel kind of bad for them because all I see is hate in all of their articles.

-