Park Jin Young didn't think his movie debut would be a failure


Reader request.

-

Article: Park Jin Young "I thought my first movie would really do well" indifferent response to failed movie

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+361, -69] Whether it was a success or a failure, Park Jin Young lives his life to the fullest... It's difficult to be a producer on top of all those other things he's doing but he still enjoys what he's doing, and how amazing is that?

2. [+307, -43] I knew it would fail

3. [+250, -38] I knew it would fail too

4. [+49, -12] Anyone could tell that the movie would fail ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like investors see things differently from the public... Regular people can already tell whether a movie will do well or fail just by the cast and the poster, but investors keep investing in other movies that don't do so well.

5. [+45, -14] I knew the movie would never be good

-