Article: Park Jin Young "I thought my first movie would really do well" indifferent response to failed movie
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+361, -69] Whether it was a success or a failure, Park Jin Young lives his life to the fullest... It's difficult to be a producer on top of all those other things he's doing but he still enjoys what he's doing, and how amazing is that?
2. [+307, -43] I knew it would fail
3. [+250, -38] I knew it would fail too
4. [+49, -12] Anyone could tell that the movie would fail ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like investors see things differently from the public... Regular people can already tell whether a movie will do well or fail just by the cast and the poster, but investors keep investing in other movies that don't do so well.
5. [+45, -14] I knew the movie would never be good