Jay Park heats up SNL Korea

Highly requested! :)

-

Article: 'SNL Korea' Jay Park, sexy rap + 19 acting + pants down

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+259, -44] ㅋㅋㅋ I think yesterday's broadcast was the closest to the original SNL ever ㅋㅋ It was hilarious... Jay Park, seriously ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+225, -41] I think it hit #1 in viewer ratings as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Man, you guys don't know until you've sene it ㅋㅋㅋ It's hilarious ㅋㅋ I had no idea this show was this funny until now

3. [+211, -37] The best episode of SNL of all time!

-

Article: Jay Park & Dickpunks 'SNL Korea' heats up

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+184, -16] This SNL episode was seriously legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+177, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of the adults that haven't watched it yet should go and watch ㅋㅋ

3. [+175, -18] I really want a digital release of Jay Park and Kim Seul Gi's "Because I'm a Man" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ youtu.be/45rWkju85kQ

-

Article: 'SNL Korea' Jay Park, is that really singer Jay Park? Why didn't he start acting sooner?

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+350, -20] The "Because I'm a Man" MV is high quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -36] He's so amazingly talented. I want to see him mroe on TV. He's always had such a clean, youthful image that I never expected such a perverted side to him. It was adorable!

3. [+251, -17] Jay Park's featuring ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iX-pqzrhYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-