Article: Yoon Doojoon, "I decided after seeing Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung that I would keep my relationship a secret"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+436, -25] Why would anyone with a brain go public with their relationship? It was obvious from his expression that he was sick of the way fans reacted to news of Junhyung's relationship. I mean, they all cried and ditched school after the news broke out ㅋㅋㅋ That's not only stalkerish, but something messed with the head... How is that fan behavior? ㅋㅋ Do these stupid fangirls think that these celebrities would ever date them? If they do, they really have no brain...
2. [+289, -12] Fans have no right to say anything whether or not they date. But like Jung Jun Ho said, if you decide to go public with your relationship and end up marrying that person, it's a decision that deserves everyone's blessings... But if the relationship ends badly, then it's just another tag that will stay with you for the rest of your life. It's a career that depends on exposure, and being careful with how much you choose to expose is a big part of that...
3. [+299, -38] So is he basically saying he's in a relationship right now? Find strength, kid.
4. [+45, -2] It was way worse back in the day. Whenever an H.O.T. member got into a scandal, fans would send the female celebrity razor blades and make all sorts of anti sites... Crying is really only the beginning of it and nothing at all compared to what used to happen.
5. [+42, -7] Departing from all of this and from the perspective of someone who's not a fan of either of them, Goo Hara could do way better than Junhyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ