Recent Posts

Monday, December 31, 2012

Dispatch catches Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung on a date


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, what are their dates like?

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+1,077, -56] Lee Min Jung looks like she likes him more than he likes her

2. [+885, -19] Dispatch... ㅋㅋㅋ ha... they're amazing, really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+700, -49] Isn't Byunghun hyung cold? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess fashionistas are different

4. [+212, -3] Dispatch's ending statement ㅋㅋㅋ They're releasing a new couple on January 1st ㅋㅋㅋ I think all of the celebrities dating in secret right now are shaking ㅋㅋ D-1. It's like they're starting a war ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+152, -3] Imagine how scared all of the celebrities dating in secret are ㅋㅋㅋ D-1.

6. [+126, -2] Dispatch said it's show time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like they're giving us a year-end present ㅋㅋㅋ Show time!

7. [+121, -5] If I were her, I wouldn't date Lee Byung Hun because of the rumors surrounding him but she seems like she really likes him.

8. [+112, -3] I love Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ They're funny and refreshing

9. [+106, -1] Dispatch is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're even teasing now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

18 comments:

  1. so there's another scandal to come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at dispatch, their "reveals" are always so random and out of the blue idek what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't Dispatch the ones who revealed that Goo Hara and Junhyung were dating? I wonder what else they're going to reveal...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I was hoping for something....... else? Idk I'm disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  5. So basically Dispatch said that they were going to reveal a very high profile and shocking report on Jan 1st and this was how the Won Bin and Suyoung were linked to a rumour by an anti because of the coincidence of this date with Soshi's comeback , right? Now i'm really excited for the real fact that Dispatch is going to relate to us... They seem to be more reliable than other groundless news articles and rumours given that they have concrete proof,like these paparazzi photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. It was dispatch http://junhara.tumblr.com/gallery
    I imagine if they have suspicious couples listed and then just go hunt them... it scares me actually lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhaha it's like a countdown.. getting quite excited now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. [+121, -5] If I were her, I wouldn't date Lee Byung Hun because of the rumors surrounding him but she seems like she really likes him.

    THIS I'd like to know more lol. What rumors surrounding Byunghun?

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i am actually excited about the new scandal.. i hope to be really big

    ReplyDelete
  10. they already revealed the shocking report! O.O
    rain and kim tae hee are dating! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. GO GO GO DISPATCH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW SCANDAL/DATING NEWS.FUCK YEAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't simply love Dispatch; I'm in love with Dispatch lol xD
    They're very reliable. Awesome.ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are also the one who revealed Hyun bin-Song Hye Gyo and Lee Min Ho- Park Min Young who both ended the relationship..I'm turn between loving and hating dispatch..I love that they give us shocking news but feels bad for the celebrities invasion of privacy...actresses/actors and idols just date privately if you dont want to be exposed..keke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lee Byung Hun is a grade A asshole. That scandal he had awhile ago was proof of that. What da fuck are Lee min jung and kin tae hee doing dating scum?? I guess girls really do like bad boys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I juѕt wаnted to aѕk if you eveг
    have anу trouble ωith hacκeгs?

    Μу last blog (wordpress) wаs hаcked and Ι
    ended up losing sevегal weeks of harԁ work due to no backup.
    Do you haѵe any mеthоds to protect agaіnst hаckerѕ?


    My blog ρoѕt; hcg 500 calorie diet

    ReplyDelete
  16. May I sіmply just ѕay whаt a relіef to discover an indiviԁual who trulу knows
    what they're discussing on the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can't beliеve you aren't more popular since you surely possess the gift.

    Also visit my homepage hcg diet

    ReplyDelete