Article: Jung Yonghwa sends a loving video message to ideal woman Kim Yuna, "I'm watching over you"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+458, -128] Is there even a Korean person that doesn't like Kim Yuna? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+363, -88] All of the handsome male celebrities like Kim Yuna ㅋㅋ Chun Jung Myung, Jo In Sung, Jung Yonghwa ㅋㅋ
3. [+351, -141] Park Shin Hye ♡ Jung Yonghwa (TN: I still get a lot of requests regarding this... YES, it's common knowledge among netizens that the two are supposedly dating.)
Article: 'Go Show' Lee Jungshin, "I've had to deal with rumors about me being gay since my debut"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+118, -24] Jungshin's quite charming ㅋㅋ I saw him in a new light today
2. [+119, -26] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw them differently today as well, they're so hilarious. Do well, CNBLUE!
3. [+94, -30] Today's Go Show was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Lee Jonghyun, what is the Nagoya incident? "I slapped Jungshin three times in the bathroom" surprise 
Source: Newsen via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+141, -23] How are fans calling this cute? This is violence. This is absolutely violence.
2. [+118, -18] Yeah, I get that men sometimes deal with conflicts with violence but... Violence is NEVER the answer to anything.
3. [+119, -28] Ridiculous how people are calling this 'cute'.. ㅋㅋ Jonghyun totally acts as he looks, a delinquent
4. [+170, -35] I don't know why some people are calling this manly. I'm not hating on him because I'm jealous of his handsome looks or whatever. He's handsome, I get that. But as a hyung, he should've tried to help dongseng Jungshin understand or meet him in the middle when a conflict of opinions arose.
But what, he took him into the bathroom and hit him? How is this something you can say on a show while laughing? Didn't he hear what Yoon Jong Shin said? That although this was Jonghyun's way of handling the situation in a clean manner, it's different for the person that was actually hit.
And then that story with Minhyuk. Jonghyun joked around about Minhyuk breaking up with his girlfriend and obviously Minhyuk was hurt about that and talked back to him so Jonghyun immediately attacks him asking if he's hurt by what he's saying. Minhyuk says yes so Jonghyun tells him to follow him to the bathroom. Does he think he can just hit whoever he wants?
All I see is someone that doesn't even deserve to be a hyung. He has no respect, no manners, no leadership. He seems to be tranced in his own idea of power as the hyung of the group. How is this at all manly? All I see is a delinquent...