Recent Posts

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 MBC Gayo Daejejun: INFINITE


Article: INFINITE group + unit + solo 'definitely INFINITE'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+183, -17] Im Jin Gak said the weather was unbelievably cold, but they performed three songs in that weather~ Talented INFINITE ^^ Always supporting you~

2. [+173, -12] Totally cool INFINITE ㅠㅠ I felt so bad when I saw how cold it was... Sending all my cheers to all of the artists that performed outside in this cold weather ㅠㅠ

3. [+167, -12] You worked hard in the cold ㅠㅠ INFINITE's the best!!! ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+93, -1] But seeing as how they never media play and they got this far from a company that's basically nameless... They really do work hard.

5. [+82, -1] I think it's hard to see any other artist that prepared as much as they did this year. For all three ceremonies, they prepared a different remix and concept. Although they only came down after one track because it was so cold, they really did great.

-

13 comments:

  1. The comments warm my heart. Maybe because it was so cold and dark outside, but there really was something magical about their stage last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to all those that performed outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. their performance was the best!!! I soooo want INFINITE's 60 seconds to be released!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad netizens don't hate on them... they are a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course Infinite is amazing, and they'll only get better. 2013 will be good to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really salute them for singing live in that weather. The kids were really suffering throughout the performance. I believe there are a lot of lip synced stages in the studios, these people should really learn from the groups that sing live in the outdoor stage (I'm not gonna complain for those lip synced outdoor performances though)..

    ReplyDelete
  7. really proud of them >< seeing them from before debuting till now just like parents seeing their baby turning into one fine great succesfull man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ikr. my feeling for them is more like a proud parent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get the chaser out of my head. Their performance was one of the best and this is coming from a non inspirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaha EXACTLY!!!!! seeing how MESS the dorm before till how it is bcm WAY better now... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. look at their noses..and i really thought before that L wore red eyeshadow :O i feel bad...

    ReplyDelete