Article: IU and Eunhyuk selca controversy "Eunhyuk wasn't shirtless" retort
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+580, -97] Then he must've been pantsless
2. [+566, -97] Whether he was topless or not is not what's important here. What's important is that her uncle fans can already tell exactly what kind of situation it was just from Eunhyuk's gaze.
3. [+441, -67] Either way, IU's image has already shattered. If you hate her, then hate her, and if you like her, continue to like her. Basically, it's the victory of the antis who have been waiting all this while for something like this to come up.
Article: IU scandal, will it benefit Juniel? 'Uncle fans predicted to be on the move'
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+379, -68] Do they think IU's uncle fans are otakus? People that just look for any young girl to stan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+349, -61] Yeah, I'm sure her uncle fans will move but I don't think it will be to Juniel. This just sounds like poor media play that will only generate hate. There's a long line for IU's uncle fans from SNSD, KARA, SISTAR, SECRET, Ailee, Girl's Day.... when will it ever be Juniel's turn?
3. [+322, -40] Her uncle fans are definitely moving... but I don't think to Juniel.
4. [+50, -21] Look at the pathetic way this industry is working ㅋㅋ IU is probably going through the most devastating moment of her life and yet here's a bi*ch using that to her advantage with media play ㅋㅋ If IU fails, it's her career that's failing, why would her fans even move fanbases to whoever that girl is? ㅋㅋ
5. [+38, -16] I feel bad for Juniel. The journalist made it sound like media play, bringing the hate all to her. tsk tsk just leave the issue alone, IU's uncle fans will move wherever they please