Article: The SEEYA has four IUs? All of the members revealed to be able to exceed three high notes↑
Source: E-News via Nate
1. [+423, -12] Are they basically proving that they have no brains by using IU's name to media play in the current situation?
2. [+248, -20] Sorry, but I don't think just being able to sing well will get you to IU's status... Think long and hard about why oppa and uncle fans are so crazy about IU....
3. [+180, -11] Being able to pull off high notes doesn't make you a singer. This is why we don't have any real artists, because all of the companies have this kind of mindset. All we're getting are TV stars that happen to sing a little tsk tsk.
4. [+27, -6] Look, it's Kwang Soo's kids
5. [+19, -1] Kwang Soo is beginning his media play