Importance of performance order: Lee Hayi and Hyuna

Lumping these two together because... you'll see.

-

Article: Lee Hayi's deut stage... although the dance was awkward, her vocal talent covered it all

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,034, 98] Of all people, Hyuna had to perform after Lee Hayi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+949, -110] I was amazed watching Lee Hayi and then Hyuna came on right after... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyuna, please practice your singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+874, -77] I wouldn't call the dancing awkward... It was just very Lee Hayi in style ㅎㅎ Very soulful.

-

Article: 'Comeback' Hyuna and her sexy cutie charms with ripped stockings

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+484, -140] Lee Hayi performed before her

2. [+385, -135] I was embarrassed for her. I heard that America is checking Hyuna out because of Psy. But her singing seriously makes me so embarrassed. I couldn't help but compare her to Lee Hayi who performed before her. She is, however, very pretty. I was in a daze watching her face. I wanted to keep watching because she was pretty but I deliberated over a dozen times over whether to change the channel because of her singing;;;;

3. [+149, -76] What's ridiculous to me is why does everyone only hate on Hyuna for not being able to sing when Kwanghee can't sing or dance? There are a lot of male idols that can't sing like Kwanghee, Minho, and others.. At least Hyuna can dance.

-