Article: Haha "I'm not that kind of a guy" expresses uncomfortable feelings
Source: TV Daily via Nate
Haha's getting some flak from netizens for the way he sexualized his wife Byul on TV with comments like how he swore his love to her after seeing the size of her breasts. They also said that the sole reason they declared their marriage before the wedding ceremony was because Byul didn't believe in pre-marital sex.
1. [+1,030, -143] I'm not a fan or anti fan of Haha and believe that his marriage is worth congratulation... but he does need to be careful with what he says.
2. [+1,013, -199] What is he trying to say? He should've been the one careful with his words on TV if he didn't want to create misunderstandings.
3. [+280, -36] Why's he saying he's not that kind of a guy when he was the one that talked about his wife's breasts on TV and how he liked them because they were natural. Didn't he know that after the broadcast, people would be searching up pictures of Byul's chest? It's only acceptable selling his wife as a story on TV once or twice... I was so embarrassed when he was whining about Byul not believing in pre-martial sex when he first announced his wedding on Infinity Challenge. He's gone too far...
4. [+183, -18] Just shut up already. Park Myung Soo hates it when other people talk about his family, so why are you going and talking about your own?
5. [+162, -26] So the reason you guys basically declared your marriage was because, as a man, you could not hold back your desire to have sex. That's exactly what Byul said while laughing on TV. Don't you think that's enough? It's ridiculous that you guys are making it seem as if it's something to be proud of. This couple just seems really dumb to me. It's my first time seeing a couple make this much of a fuss about their marriage on TV. Just get married quietly...
6. [+136, -15] I suddenly see Park Myung Soo as an amazing man for yelling in the middle of a broadcast for people to not ever mention or bring up his wife and kids (TN: to protect them).