Go Ara shares a studious new selca


Article: Go Ara shows off shining selca with a book 'intelligent beauty'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+98, -15] I feel this every time I look at Go Ara but I can't help but wonder where she'd be at in her career right now if she had contracted with Sidus HQ. Her beauty is seriously at the top... Look at Song Joong Ki after he switched companies and pulled out of variety shows, he's a total top star now.

2. [+83, -14] Go Ara was the best during Banolim... She's a good actress and I've been hoping for a while for her to get really big, so it's disappointing that she's not getting as popular as I'd hoped ㅠㅠ I hope one of her projects hit big! Go Ara do well!

3. [+88, -35] Ah Go Ara... Not only is she natural, but she's beautiful... so why does she keep going for the Gangnam girl look.. I wish she'd stop with the plastic surgery. She's pretty without it.

-