TVXQ battles UV on 'God of Victory'


This article is kind of misleading, as you can judge right away from the title and header picture used. For people that don't watch the show (like myself), you'd think it'd be something completely different...

The picture is actually from a game segment where TVXQ was battling UV on who can cry the fastest... and as a joke, when UV asked how Changmin was able to shed tears so fast, he wittily said that "I have a lot of things built up in my chest", which is a popular Korean phrase.

And I know I will get bashed a lot for saying this, but I'm just going to put it out there as an observation... I noticed that in JYJ articles, TVXQ fans generally stay out of them altogether whereas in TVXQ articles, there are A LOT of JYJ fans making snide comments outside of the best replies...

I think you'll notice what I mean if you compare the comments in TVXQ articles vs JYJ articles...

-

Article: Why did TVXQ shed tears? "I have a lot of things built up in my chest"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+353, -91] Honestly, TVXQ was the best when they were five

2. [+184, -34] People need to shut up about all of the lawsuit comments because they were crying for a game, not because of whatever you guys are thinking ㅡㅡ

3. [+273, -159] TVXQ's songs can't even get in at the top rankings anymore, how have they fallen to this point

4. [+49, -43] If Jaejoong or Junsu had stayed instead of Changmin, I don't think there would have been such a big divide like now... The TVXQ that the public is most familiar with has a lot to do with the vocal talent Jaejoong and Junsu showed.. Anyway, I'm just saying that I feel bad that the group has to be split and act as nothing but puppets to adults (Sooman, Youngmin) greedy with money so I hope they get back together soon.

5. [+46, -32] I saw the title and was surprised thinking something had happened ㅎㅎ Anyway, it's nice to see them try and get closer with the public by going on variety shows~ I'm really looking forward to God of Victory!! ^^

6. [+40, -62] I really hate watching TV these days because I hate seeing their faces full of lies and hypocrisy....

7. [+39, -21] Ah, I really want to see the show soon!

8. [+36, -41] I don't feel bad for them at all -_-

9. [+36, -35] Go to the army

10. [+32, -43] TVXQ or whatever, I don't like them because they're too SM-like

-