Suzy chooses Kang Dong Won as her ideal man


Article: Suzy "Kang Dong Won is my ideal man... I saw 'Junwoochi' seven times"

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. [+291, -31] You're not the only one with Kang Dong Won as your ideal man

2. [+174, -18] Girl idols tend to pick ideal men in the following categories:

a. Avoid getting hate by picking people nobody has a chance of getting close to like Kang Dong Won or Won Bin

b. Avoid getting hate by picking someone everyone's comfortable with like gagmen

c. Avoid getting hate by picking someone middle aged and already married

3. [+149, -15] I saw Won Bin's Man From Nowhere about 40 times. I've already memorized the script.

4. [+38, -21] I acknowledge that she's pretty but she obviously became the Nation's First Love through media play

5. [+27, -16] Why are you changing your ideal man so much ㅋ

-