Seungri spotted for the first time since scandal



Reader request.

-

Article: [Photo] Big Bang Seungri spotted for the first time since scandal

Source: Korean Ilbo via Nate

1. [+405, -32] I think he has the celebrity disease. I wasn't too fond of him because he talked so much on variety shows... But looking at this picture makes me hate him more

2. [+307, -30] Be careful or you'll get choked by him

3. [+302, -31] He looks like he wants to go hide in a hole. If he can't be confident, why even bother going through with the world tour?

4. [+40, -3] It's not only this scandal but I always thought he had a crappy personality when I saw him on TV. He has a severe case of celebrity disease... He thinks he's so funny on variety shows but he's not. And he looks the cheapest out of all of the Big Bang members.

5. [+31, -6] I wonder how many of the Big Bang members will get out of military service as public service personnels. Korea is so amazing, only 2 out of 10 celebrities actually serve as active duty... Korea is so sh*t.

-