Park Min Young shares a recent sel-ca, sparks debate on plastic surgery


Article: Park Min Young's whereabouts, even her swollen face is adorable "I slept after eating ramen..."

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+495, -86] A lady that hit jackpot with her life after getting plastic surgery

2. [+362, 121] Look, it's that Park Min Young that is worth more than Son Hyun Joo (TN: There were rumors that Park Min Young gets paid more per drama than Son Hyun Joo does, which netizens think is ridiculous because SHJ is a veteran, etc;;)

3. [+314, -158] Her pre-surgery face was really bad.. I'm not saying that getting plastic surgery is wrong but her original face .. I couldn't bear to look at it.

4. [+69, -41] I think she's what Park Geun Hyung would call a shit actor. Gets paid way too much per episode for acting that you can't even call acting.

5. [+40, -15] I get scared when I see her face because I see an overlap of her old face... But did she get surgery again?.... Her face looks like it changed again.

6. [+38, -7] Why do people shield Plastic Surgery Generation but hate on Park Min Young? ㅋㅋㅋ What's the difference?

7. [+28, -24] I bet all the girls secretly hope to look like Park Min Young so why hate on her? It's not like she's that bad acting nor is her morals messed up. You guys are just jealous!

8. [+27, -7] Yeah, I do admit that she gets paid way too much for her work/worth, but she is decent at acting;; Don't hate her for that..

9. [+25, -10] A lot of other celebrities get the same amount of work done so why only hate on her? And her acting's okay~

10. [+22, -3] I really have nothing positive to say about her past photos. I think she's the top star to have surgery come out this naturally on her face.

-