K-Will releases "Please Don't..." MV


Reader requested reactions to K-Will's comeback MV because of some homosexual themes at the end of it. It piqued my interest but I couldn't find more discussion on the topic other than general comments. I don't think his company will release articles emphasizing it.

-

Article: K-Will's new track set to dominate the digital charts

Source:
Herald News via Nate

1. [+8, 0] The ending was..... there was something weird about it.... Does it mean that Ahn Jae Hyun and Seo In Guk ... had /that/ kind of relationship?

-

Article: K-Will releases official album after three years 'full of autumn feels'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+247, -5] Getting more and more handsome

2. [+191, -5] It's worth it to wait because he brings so much more excitement with each new release... Looking forward to it.

3. [+158, -6] I saw him at a rest stop bathroom one time ㅋㅋㅋ I saw him and immediately exclaimed, "Oh?" because I was surprised... but I had to go really bad so I just headed to a urinal while holding my wallet but he must've thought that my wallet was a camera so he was like, "Please don't take a picture...." ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry, but I have no interest in taking pictures of other men taking a piss ㅋㅋ so I told him it was a wallet and just went about our businesses. It was really cute how he scratched his head and hurriedly pissed so he could leave because he was shy about mistaking my wallet as a phone.

-