Article: Jo Kwon transforms into a bizarre nun shedding tears of blood... 'Hideous'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+462, -121] Did he absolutely have to turn a nun costume into such a matter? There are so many other Halloween costumes. Even if he did choose to be a nun, he shouldn't have uploaded pictures like this. The real nuns probably feel bad looking at it...
2. [+436, -113] I don't think it's right to cosplay someone that sacrifices and dedicates their entire life to religion, especially for Halloween.
3. [+310, -42] Hul...........
4. [+138, -8] This is my first time leaving a reply on a public space like this. As a religious person, this picture turned me off so badly that I felt the need to login and leave a comment. How dare people praise his sense of humor? Or is it just that there are more disrespectful people like Jo Kwon... There are so many Halloween costumes, so why the need to choose a nun and turn it into something horrifying like this. It pisses me off. I hope he fixes the head on his shoulders.
5. [+120, -4] If you think about it, this is such a disrespectful act. Where is the need to dress as a nun and rub bloody tears all over yourself?
6. [+111, -3] I think it's hilarious that he's making sure to celebrate another country's holiday ㅋㅋㅋ Why don't you remember Hangul Day in that time
7. [+94, -4] Aren't you supposed to dress as a ghost or a monster for Halloween? Why a nun?
8. [+91, -2] I'm pretty sure Jo Kwon's family is religious as well so this is ridiculous to me that he would do something like this to a nun. Jo Kwon-ssi, do not dirty the women who dedicate their entire lives to helping others like this!
9. [+91, -5] Religion is such a sensitive topic. Just what was he thinking uploading something like this to show? I'm not religious myself but I don't think this is right. I'm really disappointed in him with this...
10. [+88, -5] Did he upload this thinking it was hilarious? I'm starting to hate him more now