INFINITE's Sunggyu reveals his ideal type to be A Pink's Hayoung


Reader request .

-

Article: INFINITE's Sunggyu confesses, "My ideal type is Oh Hayoung, I've fallen for her innocence"

Source: Newsen via Nate [ohkpop article here]

1. [+182, -11] Sunggyu-ya, I'm innocent too....

2. [+159, -8] Oh Hayoung may be childlike (dongshim) but I can be nongshim... Have a bowl of ramen with me, Kyu oppa.... (Nongshim is a food brand that makes Shin Ramen)

3. [+149, -13] .... Think of the age difference.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+36, -2] Your dorm is going to be paralyzed now ㅋㅋ All of the fans will be waiting outside on their bikes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+32, -2] But... A Pink and INFINITE live in the same apartment and go to the same hair salon ㅡ ㅡ;; Maybe it's because of that, but I can't help but watch A Pink.. in case a scandal explodes

-