Gay director Kim Jo Kwang Soo to marry his boyfriend of 8 years


TRIGGER WARNING: anti-gay sentiment. Reader request.

-

Article:
[Exclusive] Kim Jo Kwang Soo to marry his boyfriend of 8 years next year 'confirmed'

Source: Newsen via Nate

His boyfriend is 19 years his junior.

1. [+256, -41] I have a hard time understanding gays. I won't hate on them but I won't give them my blessing either.

2. [+383, -189] It must have been so difficult for one man to find his sexuality in the world and to also find happiness with another person to boot. I hope that he is happy. Congratulations!

3. [+328, -184] Wow, if this was back in the olden days, they'd be like father and son

4. [+59, -56] It's not our business what gays do, but I don't think it's right that people try to force their views onto others that don't accept it. I have a hard time stomaching people that come out in public places and proudly flaunt the fact that they're gay and then go and cry about discrimination.

5. [+55, -51] I have no problem with them living together but I don't want Korea to make it legal for them to get married. If so, why would there be laws in the world if we could do whatever we wanted?

6. [+50, -54] Why would a world that acknowledges gays be a bad one? We're not back in the Chosun dynasty. There will come a day in the future where we look back on our negative views of gays and wonder why we were like that

7. [+49, -28] I read this article thinking that there could be such people in the world but I can't help it if I hate it and have a hard time understanding such a lifestyle

8. [+48, -46] I hate it

9. [+42, -47] Disgusting

10. [+37, -46] Dammit, I was about to eat dinner and now I feel sick, why is this out as an article it should be put out on some bizarre specialty website instead

-

GLBT National Help Center: 1-888-843-4564

GLBT National Youth Talkine: 1-800-246-7743

The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386

-