Epik High releases 'It's Cold' + court reactions


Reader request.

-

Article: Epik High 'It's Cold' how did the fans react? What kind of song is it...

Source:
New Daily via Nate

1. [+175, -25] It has a similar feel to Umbrella with lyrics that make you feel as if you drank a cup full of loneliness... It makes you realize Epik High is truly back. Thank you.

2. [+119, -10] I still remember my high school freshman days when I headed to school listening to their second album. After school, I'd study listening to Fly and Paris, and when I turned 20, I broke up with my first love and drank alcohol to blow my sorrow away at a bar that played Love Love Love... and today, I'm heading off to work listening to It's Cold from their 7th album ^^

3. [+58, -7] Like the best replies state, I felt it was similar to Umbrella the minute I listened to it. I really love Epik High.. I hope all of the songs get released soon!

-

Article: Court "Tablo suffered greatly, we will punish severely to make sure this does not happen again"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,050, 165] Compared to the long time Tablo had to suffer, their sentence does not seem that long at all.. ㅠㅠ I hope something like this doesn't happen again

2. [+931, -152] Idiots can't stand watching others succeed. Since they have nothing going for them, they get sick at the sight of others working hard at their lives and so they try to pull them all down with them. What a pitiful life they lead.

3. [+848, -151] Tablo, please find strength

-