TVXQ to make 6th album comeback + world tour



Reader request. For some reason, I haven't seen TVXQ news ranked in the top 20 lately, which is why I probably missed it. The few articles that I did find with best replies aren't that high in numbers, but here you go!

-

Article: Comeback TVXQ, to release new album 'Catch Me' on the 24th

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+47, -5] I'm really happy but also kind of sad.. TVXQ's 6th album.. fighting!

2. [+42, -2] I used to be such a huge fan so I'm kind of upset, but I hope they work hard and do well.

3. [+41, -7] Wow, it was true about their comeback then ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they do well!

-

Article: TVXQ finally comeback, Yunho's powerful teaser with his eyes covered released

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+17, -0] The picture's daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've waited so long for you guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+17, -0] Ah.. waited so long.. ㅠㅠ My heart's fluttering just seeing the pictures..

3. [+15, -1] Nice to meet you, I love you

-

Article: TVXQ to hold solo concert after four years.. along with world tour

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+18, -0] I waited four years for TVXQ's concert. I'm so glad to hear not only news of their 6th album comeback but also their solo concert and world tour!!! Looking forward to their amazing new image ^____^

2. [+15, 0] They say that good news comes in waves. News of a 6th album and a concert all at once ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I trust that their 6th album will hit daebak and that their world tour will do well!!

3. [+15, -0] News of a concert along with a teaser picture ㅠㅠㅠ soo happy!! I'll be waiting for more comeback news!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-