Article: Secret to SISTAR's way of handling inner conflict 'all thanks to leader Hyorin'
Source: Newsen via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+677, -65] The reason their group doesn't have discord is because Hyorin's the strongest and the rest of the members follow whatever she says...
2. [+510, -35] T-ara, are you reading this?
3. [+368, -44] They haven't even been in the industry that long, way too early to talk about discord
4. [+96, -2] T-ara's basically a collection of girls that were treated like princesses in their own group of delinquents so I think that's what made the bullying more severe... Whereas with SISTAR, they're more like a collection of the leader of delinquent groups that make sly comments and such
5. [+77, -5] They all used to be delinquents so I'm sure they've got their ranking all sorted out
6. [+74, -4] I like SISTAR but I think it'd be really scary if they fought ㅋㅋ
7. [+70, -1] I don't think it's only Hyorin, the rest of them look like they'd have really loud personalities with a bit of an anger streak
8. [+68, -1] They seem more like the type to get into a huge fight and make up right after instead of doing petty things like bullying ㅋㅋ
9. [+54, -5] Aside from Bora, they all used to be delinquents, so...
10. [+39, -1] They'd fight until they saw blood if they did fight ㅋㅋ So they're staying harmonious so no one gets hurt.. SISTAR, fighting!