Article: 'Infinity Challenge' G-Dragon, the final result of Jung Hyung Don's outfit mentoring is...
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+610, -42] I respect G-Dragon's fans. I mean the ones that admit that he was wrong and still try to give good advice. What I really hate are the stupid fangirls that try to defend every goddam little thing he does.
2. [+475, -133] ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to Doni's mentoring!!
3. [+278, -260] So they're really trying to forget about Seungri's scandal as if it never happened. If you committed a crime, you should expect to take time off to reflect on it. If you combine all of the times they didn't reflect and told them to do it all now, they'd have to retire with that time. There's only so much we can watch and let go.
4. [+135, -33] Wow, I really have no words for the comments on here. Are you guys really saying that a one night stand is "not a big deal"? This is exactly what I mean by stupid idols having an influence on teens. Just because their idols have one night stands, they think it's okay to do it themselves. I'm sorry to break it to you but one night stands will never be accepted in society as a moral act, you idiot teens. Think about how you'd like it if your mom, dad, your brother or even your unni had one night stands all the time. Can you call that a moral family? Your heads are filled with nothing but sh*t..
5. [+103, -97] There are people that write one wrong thing and get completely kicked out of the industry, and yet people that have plagiarzed, had sexually provocative concerts, murder, marijuana, rape, and failure to reflect are all coming out on TV with no shame. Is this Daehan Minguk (Korea) or Gaehan Minguk (Dog-rea?Dog Korea?)