Article: Big Bang, "We reprimanded Seungri a lot... He is reflecting"
Source: Mydaily via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+803, -74] The only one in Big Bang that has any right to reprimand Seungri is Taeyang ㅋ
2. [+572, -252] So they basically just admitted that the scandal was true
3. [+516, -239] Complete admittance of the scandal being true
4. [+138, -42] So they're basically saying it's true
5. [+128, -41] So it's true that he chokes girls? And throws towels?
6. [+112, -43 ] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ GD what a shameless b@stard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of a particular quote... "Know yourself" ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+99, -12] They say he's doing fine in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course he's doing fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He probably doesn't even know what he did wrong yet
8. [+89, -31] So it must've all been true then. The only people in the group that have any right to reprimand him are T.O.P. or Taeyang.. Jiyong doesn't deserve to say a word, and unfortunately for Daesung, yeah... I'm not a Big Bang fan but I think it'd be great if they went back to their roots
9. [+78, -24] This isn't a matter of reflection but halting his activities. All of their cases are unresolved. If they're not belittling the public, they should apologize and halt their activities. Do they think it's over just because they reprimanded him by themselves?
10. [+72, -20] Did they just say that it was "a good experience"... Marijuana, car accidents, sex scandals... Yeah, I'm sure they're all "good experiences"...