Thought the first best reply was hilarious!
Article: Leessang Gil, seems likely that he will be 'forced to return' to 'Infinity Challenge'
Source: OSEN via Nate
The article is about how the producers and his co-stars are postponing the recordings just to try and convince him to change his mind. The reporter states that if Gil doesn't return to the show, he'd still be causing obstacles for them so at this point, it'd be easier to just 'forcibly return' since it's the lesser of two extremes.
1. [+2,933, -375] I'd like to watch a 'Force Gil to Return' special on the show. The team can follow wherever Gil goes with cameras and be like, "Gil, what a coincidence! What brings you here?" (Replies to this reply: "Genius!", "This would be hilarious, I'd watch it no matter what", "Imagine if they even followed him into the bathroom ㅋㅋㅋ", and "I can already imagine Yoo Jaesuk saying that line!"
2. [+1,666, -318] I really wonder why people thought they had any right to force them to donate proceeds even before the concert was held. They're not a charity business, they don't have to do anything. They're just trying to act all charitable when really all they want are free tickets
3. [+1,57, -660] Comeback confidently, Gil!!! You did nothing wrong so why are you acting as if you are in the wrong!! The only people in the wrong are the reporters and the pathetic keyboard warriors!!! Come back and show us you having fun on the show again...
4. [+207, -119] Just leave the show ㅡㅡ
5. [+198, -124] Honestly, he doesn't fit 'Infinity Challenge'. Just leave the show and pursue better music.
6. [+184, -86] Gil is amazing as a part of Leessang... but Gil is not so much as a part of 'Infinity Challenge'. Departing from whether or not the concert was right or wrong, I think it's better for Gil to leave.
7. [+181, -84] Even before this controversy came up, I wasn't too much of a fan of Gil in 'Infinity Challenge'... Although it's upsetting that he's leaving in a crappy situation like this, I am in favor of him leaving the show.
8. [+173, -100] You should only leave the show if you did something wrong. He did not do anything wrong, there were just a lot of misunderstandings. Anyone telling him to leave the show should just admit that they hate him.
9. [+164, -54] He'll only get more hated if he changes his decision again. He shouldn't have said he was going to leave in the first place;; It was wrong of him to put his emotions before logic. He should've thought it over more carefully...
10. [+142, -78] Why say you're going to leave if you're going to change your mind... He made a rash decision... I'm against his return~ What's the point of returning?