Article: [MDPhoto] Big Bang with their heads low 'four members depart without controversial Seungri'
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+592, -128] I'm seriously scared about kids learning from your actions...
2. [+505, -150] Why is it that there is not one b@stard with a straight head on his shoulders in this group?
3. [+490, -231] I used to really love Big Bang's songs as well as the members themselves for seeming innocent and humble... I've waken up now seeing as how one of the members has been doing such disgusting delinquent activities behind it all. I used to think that they were like g.o.d. with a clean image untouched by super stardom but how is it that each of the members act like this behind our backs.. Daesung, who looked the most innocent, hit a person with an import car.. and G-Dragon, what more can you say... The entertainment industry is so dirty ㅡㅡ
4. [+76, -5] For what little he has... I think Seungri has achieved and earned way too much...
5. [+70, -16] Just disband. How can all of them be delinquents except Taeyang? What are the odds of so many members from the same exact group causing that many problems.. There's something wrong with their heads. I'm scared that kids will try to copy them. There's no need for singers like this
Article: G-Dragon reveals 'Infinity Challenge' application ID 'lively details'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+816, -292] He really doesn't fit the 'Infinity Boss' image, feels more like he was forcefully stuck in ㅠㅠㅠ Sh*t, I bet VIPs will vote down my reply ...
2. [+627, -311] Don't come out on IF and just go reflect
3. [+608, -293] You are marijuana style~
4. [+82, -55] Screw off
5. [+80, -37] Is the world now allowing criminals to join businesses?