Article dump (G-Dragon, T-ara, Se7en)


These are getting kind of redundant so I figured I'd dump them into a single post. I bet you can guess the comments on these now.

-


Article: G-Dragon takes a proof shot with Jung Sung Ha, collaboration anticipation rises

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+343, -120] Can the Big Bang fans please stop saying "Don't hurt our oppas". You guys are acting as if you are the victims. How does it make sense to say don't hurt us when you're the ones that committed all of the crimes and scandals? Is this some kind of competition to see who can be the most psycho?

2. [+240, -49] Jung Sung Ha grew up so well ♥

3. [+224, -97] Handsome ㅎㅎ

-


Article: G-Dragon party, blue hair + golden outfit 'most stand out'

Source: TV report via Nate

1. [+146, -20] Seems like marijuana will haunt G-Dragon for the rest of his career. Although I'm a VIP myself... even if he apologized, the fact that he made a comeback without any period of reflection is something he deserves being criticized for. GD will grow from this. All we have to do is quietly support him. I think that's what a true fan should do.

2. [+92, -20] I think the first best reply is right. I'm a VIP as well. Whenever a new GD article comes up, the comments are nearly all about marijuana... This is an issue that will follow him forever. If he had taken a hiatus of reflection for even just a month, I'm sure he wouldn't be hated to this extent..

3. [+106, -68] Is saying the truth considered hate? I can tell just from GD's interviews that he hasn't learned from his mistakes. You can tell from his lyrics as well because he considers our criticisms of his mistakes as jealousy. (TN: etc, etc, etc, etc bringing up all the other scandals)

-


Article: T-ara, serious expressions during their Hong Kong interview "We gave up our vacation for work"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+249, -15] Trash ㅋ when are you guys going to disband ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously have no shame

2. [+234, -11] They come popping out whenever I'm about to forget them... They really don't go away, do they

3. [+218, -11] Dammit, why'd I click on this, my eyes are dirtied now

-


Article: Se7en takes a proof shot with his hotel gown "My name is written on my gown~"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+65, -12] You best replies guys... He's staying at a hotel because of an overseas concert

2. [+60, -54] I wonder who he's there with?

3. [+50, -46] Park Han Byul is probably showering in the bathroom

-