1. Kevin had a really hard time remembering what 'yubu chobap' was (seasoned rice wrapped in tofu pouches). When their manager asked them what they wanted to have for lunch, Kevin accidentally said, "Yudu chobap." (yubu = tofu, yudu = nipple)
2. When the coordinators are too busy, Kwanghee will sometimes do his own make up for his broadcast schedules.
3. Fans often spot Siwan at girl clothing shops.
4. Kwanghee wears whatever underwear he finds in the dorm so he gets in trouble often with Junyoung and Kevin.
5. At a fan meeting, someone asked, "What does ZE:A's mean to Junyoung?" and without hesitation, Junyoung shouted out, "My wives, my wives! I love you all!"
1. A fan told Sunye that she had waited for her in front of the JYP building for six hours. Sunye replied back, "I waited 19 years to be able to meet all of you."
2. A fan from Sokcho was waiting outside the girls' dorm one winter. Sunye came out and gave her an autograph and stuck something in her hands and left. It was a $30 hand warmer.
3. Yubin found a bunch of fans waiting outside because they didn't have enough money left to go home so she started digging through her pockets only to find a couple cents in change. She laughed really awkwardly and then went to find her manager to borrow money to send them all home.
4. When Wonder Girls got into their car accident, Sunye was said to have pulled Sunmi, who was sleeping in the middle of the van, towards her so that she'd take most of the damage. She has a scar on her knee because of it, which is a complex for her now. Yubin covered Sohee from all of the glass debris with a towel. After Sunye checked everyone was okay outside of the car, she prayed and thanked everyone for being safe. In a later interview, she said she was upset that she couldn't think of the taxi driver who had passed away in the accident because she was too preoccupied with worrying about the members.
5. Sunmi cried for an hour to her hair stylist after she saw the hair concept for the group's first album jacket concept.
6. A BMW honked at Sunye when she was walking into her dorm so Sunye turned around and shouted, "You think you're everything just because you drive a BMW?!"
7. A fan approached Sunye for an autograph when she had her hands full with some luggage and her cellphone. The fan offered to hold one of them for her while she signs the autograph, so Sunye gave her the cellphone instead of her luggage because she didn't want her to carry something heavy.
8. Sung Shi Kyung once mentioned that when he visited Wonder Girls' waiting room, they were all working on their homework.
9. When rumors of Sohee being an outcast in the group started spreading, everyone asked Sunye to close her Cyworld mini-homepage. Sunye refused, saying that if she did, she'd only be acknowledging the rumors. A couple days later, fans started noticing that the hateful replies were disappearing one by one. Sunye was actually reading all of them and deleting them herself.
10. When Sohee injured her knee and was hospitalized, Ye Eun stayed all night at the hospital with her and left early in the morning to pray for her at her church.
1. A fan caught Bom with a group of other people waiting to cross the street. She approached her for an autograph right when the signal turned to walk. Everyone in Bom's party was crossing the street and they were calling out to her angrily telling her to hurry up and cross, but Bom stayed behind and finished her autograph for the fan. She waited for the next light to cross.
2. When CL was coming home from her vacation in France, fans spotted Dara waiting at the airport with a piece of paper that had 'Poodoong' written on it, which is her nickname for CL because her hands are chubby. CL started laughing the minute she saw it.
3. A fan asked CL to remember her and told her her name and everything. The next time she went to see her, she was wearing a hat. When she asked if she knew who she was, CL crouched to see her face under her hat and rememered her name.
4. At an encore stage at a YG family concert, CL picked up a slogun a fan had thrown onto the stage floor. It was Se7en's so she looked around trying to find him but she couldn't so she put it right back where she found it.
5. Another fan spotted CL at a popular hangout and called her out saying she had a present for her. She gave her a placard that had Big Bang written on it and CL said, "This isn't mine!" and gave it back to her.
6. Seungri and Minzy went to the Han river to go for a jog but Seungri ended up leaving Minzy there and came home by himself ㅋㅋㅋ
7. A truck tried to drive by the broadcast hall one day and Minzy came running out shouting "Dad!!!!" in front of all of her fans. Fans were touched to see that she wasn't embarrassed at her age and with so many people around her.
8. At a YG concert, Bom picked up a placard that had her name and two pictures of her on it. She ran around and found Dara and started showing it off to her. Dara looked like she was really jealous until Bom walked around and found another placard that had Dara's pictures and name on it. She then ran around again trying to find Dara to give it to her ㅋㅋ
9. It always rains on the day of 2NE1's first public broadcast comeback so fans that attend the music shows get really frustrated but joke around saying that it's because 2NE1's always busting holes through the roof with their all kills.
10. Dara and Minzy gifted all their fans waiting for them at the airport with chocolate and pastries.
11. Managers are really strict with fans at airports and don't allow for any autographs for safety reasons. Minzy will wait until she gets in the van and then ask her managers for paper so she can hand out autographs to everyone who came.
12. Dara was chatting with people in the official fancafe. When it came time for her to leave, she said, "Good night! ^.^ Bbyong~ zoom~!" but stayed in the chat for a few minutes without leaving. Then she asked, "Wait, how do I leave this?" Fans told her to just press the X at the top ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
13. Back when the girls had Cyworlds, Bom's most listened to artist was B2ST, Dara's MBLAQ, and Minzy's Yiruma.