Apologies for the lack of updates. I'm on vacation with limited internet access at the moment. I've written down all of your requests for idol anecdotes so I'll get to them as soon as I get home. For now, these are a continuation of the anecdote series on Nate Pann.
I'm not keeping tabs on the top articles of each day until I get home so feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you see an article posted on AKP or anywhere else that you want to see the best replies for. From what I've skimmed through, doesn't seem like there's much going on yet.
About the whole TVXQ/JYJ debate going on in the comments section of the last anecdotes article... I know it's JYJ, but I wrote TVXQ because the anecdotes came from their days when they were TVXQ. They're old, I remember reading them years ago.
Now let's continue!
1. A fan (sasaeng) who found out Heechul's number called him one day.
Fan: ... Yes?
Heechul: Do you know what time it is right now?!
Fan: 3 a.m...
Heechul: Should I be asleep right now or not?!
Fan: You should...
Heechul: Will I be tired if I talk on the phone with you at this hour or not?!
Fan: You would...
Heechul: Then do you have to hang up the phone or not?!
Fan: I should...
Heechul: If you got it, then hang up. Call back in the morning.
2. At Super Junior's fifth anniversary party, Heechul got a lot of personal fan questions asking if he's really a girl. Heechul got up and jokingly said that he'll show everyone to prove that he's a male for exactly 5 minutes but the members stopped him from going through with it so Heechul sat back down. The fans kept asking him to prove it, though, so Heechul yelled, "YOU PERVERTS!!!"
3. Heechul once joined an anti-Super Junior cafe and fought with all of them before canceling his account.
4. A Big Bang fan waited all night to see Big Bang. When she finally saw G-Dragon, she was so nervous that instead of saying "Oppa, you're so sexy", she said, "Oppa, let's have sex". (Grammatically, these sound the same in Korean.)
5. Onew's college professor asked him, "Are you by chance that SHINee's Onew?" and he replied back, "Yes, I am by chance that SHINee's Onew."
6. A female staff close with Onew had her hair up in a bun. Onew knocked on her back like he would knock on her door and said, "Excuse me," before he twisted her bun like a door knob.
7. UFO Town Text
Fan: Oppa, I want to be tamed by you woof woof.
8. Hyunseung went up to Junhyung and said, "Yong baby jjujjujju (baby sounds)", and Junhyung said back, "What's wrong with this woman?!" Hyunseung laughed it off but pulled him into a headlock.
9. A fan was walking down an icy path when she almost fell backwards. She grabbed the nearest thing around and it ended up being Seungri's throat...
10. INFINITE's old dorm was really bad at blocking sounds so there's a saying that there are no secrets between INFINITE and their fans..zz
11. Alexander received a green apple as his first fan gift ever and he kept it until it rotted because it was so special to him.
12. At JJ Project's fan signing, a fan gave JB a box wrapped up prettily. JB laughed and knocked on the box before asking cutely, "There wouldn't be a hamster in there, would there ><?"
13. A fan was holding a placard that said 'Beastbba' on it (bba is slang for fangirl) and a passing grandpa looked at it and asked, "Is your favorite singer's name Beastbba?"
14. F.CUZ's Jinon promoted his group everywhere, even at the bathroom. After performing at the Tandohang concert, fans heard F.CUZ go into the bathroom and Jinon's voice saying, "Hello, we are F.CUZ. Can we use the bathroom?"
15. Minhwan once said, "My no make up face is handsome", and all of the Primadonnas jokingly replied back, "Don't joke around", "Shut up maknae", "Sorry, but can you shush?"
16. On the day Jonghyun was going to audition for CNBLUE, he had 100 math problems to solve for homework. He finished it on the train ride there and sent it back to his school through the mail.
17. A fan wrote F.CUZ's Yejun a letter and asked if he had read it. He said, "Yes, can you please use better handwriting next time." zz
18. TVXQ chose this fan as their most memorable fan.
Fan: HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR!
Fan: I bought patbingsoo (shaved ice cream)!! It's going to melt!!
Primadonna: Oppa, did you receive the letter I wrote you?
Jonghwan: Yes, I did.
Primadonna: I never wrote you one.
20. When Kim Hyun Joong was asked what fan gift he wanted to receive the most, he said that he would buy whatever he needed himself. Fans bought him luxury brand name bags anyway and he refused all of them and asked them to buy his CD instead.
21. A V.I.P. was watching Family Outing with her family when her mom suddenly said, "Dragonball is kind of cute."
22. Another V.I.P. was digging through her backpack to find paper to get an autograph from G-Dragon. G-Dragon thought she was trying to dig out a gift for him so he held his hand out for her. The fan caught on so she gave him her school notebook and he took it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
23. A really pretty girl was standing in Jun Jin's line at a Shinhwa fan signing. When it finally got to her turn, Jun Jin asked her to marry him when she grows up. She replied back, "Do you think I'm crazy --?"
24. Another Shinhwa Changjo just stood there and stared at Eric at a fan signing because he was so handsome. Eric kept asking her what her name was for the autograph but all she did was stare. When she later checked the autograph, he had written, "To: You who only stares at me."
25. At another fan signing, Eric asked a fan what her name was and she kept replying Pikachu no matter how many times he asked. She checked the paper later and he had written, "To Pikachu, From Raichu".
26. A fan made fun of Minwoo's short height at a Shinhwa fan signing so he sat up on his chair for the rest of the two hour long fan signing. Picture proof!
27. On a radio show, U-KISS was asked which member they would give a ride to on the back of their bikes in the spring to watch the cherry blossoms bloom. Seven out of the three chose Kevin "because he's light."
28. At a Korean restaurant, INFINITE asked for refills for cubed kimchi nine times and the manager got pissed.
29. In a chatting session with B1A4 and Banas, Baro was messing around with Jinyoung too much so Jinyoung kicked him out of the chat room ㅋㅋㅋ Baro eventually came back in the chat room using the fan manager's ID.
30. A fan gave Khun a bag of candy but Khun didn't eat it because Taec took it and started eating it. The fan started glaring at Taec so he spit the candy back into the bag and gave it back to Khun ㅋㅋㅋ
31. A few days into 2PM's debut, they had an interview with a magazine. Managers gave them snacks to eat to calm themselves down but most rookies won't eat it because they're too nervous or want to focus. 2PM ate everything and even folded the bags up into origami shapes.
32. After a concert, a fan went up to Seungho to ask for a hug but his bodyguard told her to just leave. As the fan was leaving, Seungho called the fan back and told the bodyguard, "She's my fan so I'll handle it from here."
33. A fan uploaded caps of Junhyung at B2ST's official fancafe and Junhyung left a reply on the thread saying, "Junhyung oppa is sooo hot-"
34. Yesung and Donghae were listening to a song together when Donghae asked, "This song's good, who sings it?" Yesung replied, "It's our song..."
35. A fan found Kyuhyun taking a bunch of pills when she went up to greet him so she began to cry and asked him, "Oppa... are you sick somewhere?" and Kyuhyun replied calmly, "They're vitamins."
Source: Nate Pann