Just wanted to squeeze these in before we're met with another onslaught of BS from Kim Kwang Soo tomorrow morning...
Article: [Exclusive] Kim Kwang Soo "Hwayoung, visited me with twin sister and sobbed..."
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+343, -2] These are the titles of future articles I am predicting:
- Hwayoung apologizes "It was a mistake.. My fault"
- Kwang Soo "I forgive Hwayoung... She will return to T-ara"
- T-ara's tearful press conference, a group hug of warmth
- [Photo] T-ara finally becomes one
- Hyoyeon, Jiyeon suffer from internet shock and social phobia
- Solution to online witch hunting is urgent
- Netizens' anger now turns to Hwayoung
- T-ara sheds tears on Strong Heart "Nobody was on our side"
- T-ara successfully completes concert, members cry a sea of tears
- T-ara confesses on TV special "We are all victims"
- T-ara's new album 'daebak' tops music charts
- Jiyeon, Hwayoung "Now we are best friends"
- Hyomin and Hwayoung release new sel-ca, netizens claim they look like siblings
2. [+205, -2] No matter what Kwang Soo tries to do, the game is already over. The public has already turned their backs on the group. Even if Hwayoung were to return to T-ara, nobody will care. The group will have no choice but to disband.
3. [+206, -4] It's true that Hwayoung was threatened to write her tweet. A picture of her outside the company came up on Pann 40 minutes before her tweet went out. Right after, Kwang Soo released an article saying that she had visited the office to apologize.
Article: 'Hwayoung Office' picture emerges... Is a new page being turned in the T-ara case?
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+1,221, -16] And exactly which netizen said "T-ara fighting"?
In the article, the reporter claimed that a netizen commented, "Fighting to both T-ara and Hwayoung."
2. [+1,095, -17] Where did the reporter get these netizen comments from? The only comments I saw were people saying they felt bad for Hwayoung ㅋㅋㅋ Or is this the response of the Core staff?
3. [+1,009, -11] Don't even think of using the word regroup
Article: [Exclusinve Interview] Hwayoung "I was on my way to apologize to the CEO after writing my tweet"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+532, -4] Newsen, you are amazing ㅋㅋㅋ Let me just laugh ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+459, -7] What's funny is that it still hasn't been confirmed whether the person supporting her in that picture was Hyoyoung or one of her parents. And are you crazy expecting us to believe that a reporter was just randomly driving his car around the block before "bumping into her"? And if you really had bumped into her right then and there, you should've released the article then. Why are you coming out with it now? I'd really like to pretend that I'm fooled by your antics but the quality of your lies are just so low.
3. [+450, -4] They first said that they didn't bully her and that there was no discord.. Then they changed the story to "there was a reason there was discord"... and when T-ara should be the one apologizing, they forced Hwayoung to apologize... So they basically admitted that they bullied her and yet they still haven't apologized? Wow, #*&(@)#.
Article: T-ara Hwayoung-Kim Kwang Soo meets late at night, what did they say?
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+548, -11] Who in the world would believe this?
2. [+513, -8] He's already threatened Hwayoung's parents, what makes us think he wouldn't do the same to Hwayoung? Please just give it up and disband. I used to be a big fan of Soyeon back in the day, but now I don't even want to see her face...
3. [+517, -15] "The controversy has finally reached its conclusion with a direct meeting between Hwayoung and Kim Kwang Soo." Look at Kim Kwang Soo's determination to finish the controversy ㅋ
Article: A secret in Hwayoung's tweet message?... "Only the fans know"
Apparently, if you take the first letter at the front of each line in her tweet, it spells out "Only the fans know", as highlighted in the picture above. Fans are claiming it to be a cryptic message.
Article: T-ara, adds a new member... Confirmed eight members!
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+1,078, -4] They did all that to Hwayoung, imagine what they'd do to a 14 year old. Dani's so young so her mouth is probably small, she might die if Eunjung tried to shove rice cakes down her throat too!
2. [+949, -7] Dani? You better be careful or you'll be bullied with rice cakes down your throat
3. [+937, -4] They're just crazy, aren't they... Do they still not realize what's going on???
Article: Hwayoung, apologizes in tears to Kim Kwang Soo CEO
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,234, -12] They're trying to swap the victim and the aggressor around. Shouldn't it be T-ara that should be apologizing? You guys are just out from this industry.
2. [+1,168, -8] I'm going crazy...ㅋㅋㅋ Do they think we're fools? Pissing me off right from the early morning
3. [+1,084, -6] Already expected this article to come out since yesterday...
Article: Hwayoung apologizes to company, how will Core respond?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+676, -7] So he called in Hwayoung to walk with her injured leg all the way over to the office to force her to write a tweet, which she managed to get out of by cryptically including "Only the fans know"... I've seen a lot of bad people in my life, but this is my first time seeing someone of this level. You are all going to hell. This is not something a human being should get away with doing.
2. [+584, -0] It's a dirty world we live in where a victim has to apologize towards her aggressor
3. [+561, -1] Those determined girls couldn't even last two days before they broke down when Hwayoung had to endure their bull for three years
Article: Hwayoung visits office, forced to write tweet? 'mixed opinions'
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+479, -4] The case has gotten so big that it's no longer just Hwayoung's issue alone. Even if the victim says to stop, I don't think this case will go away anytime soon. People are worried that the netizens are just in an uproar momentarily, but I think this will last for a long time, just like how netizens still haven't given up on Jiyeon's webcam controversy. This will go on just as long, if not longer... I have a feeling T-ara will disband.
2. [+461, -5] Kwang Soo and T-ara still don't get it, do they? They can't handle just three days of hate and are already fooling around like this? How are they going to survive with such weak determination compared to Hwayoung, who had to survive three years of being treated like trash? Show us how strong your determination is, T-ara, because this is just the beginning.
3. [+400, -4] They made up my a$$