News of G-Dragon's activities still gets mixed reviews


At some point, I just stopped keeping track of all of the reasons people like to hate on G-Dragon for...

-

Article: G-Dragon, solo comeback at the end of August "Teaser release on the 18th"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,114, -1,142] He really has no shame. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,660, -802] I'm personally not a GD fan or anti, but I think Jang Wooyoung??? He's got such horrible skills... Even if he's singing live while dancing, he sounded nervous going live even when there's already so much MR in the song. YG has much better solos.

3. [+1,514, -1,007] G-Druggin

4. [+328, -249] I hope they don't promote him like shit.. Let's not have him perform a few times on TV and call it a promotion. I just want him to focus completely on that instead of having international schedules overlapping with his solo promotions.. Otherwise, that's not a comeback promotion but just a special stage performance.

5. [+313, -141] I wonder who smoked all of that marijuana?

-