The T-ara controversy is slowly spreading its way into other sectors of their careers, just as the way K-Pop controversies usually work.
Another article talking about a cute Twitter conversation between Jiyeon and IU recently surfaced in the top 10 on Nate, but the best replies are discussing everything but.
Just for some background thought: Jiyeon's webcam strip show scandal never lost spotlight among Korean netizens like it did with i-fans. Instead, they've started referring to Jiyeon's webcam scandal as 'Yebbeun', a purposeful misspelling of the word 'pretty'.
Article: Jiyeon, explodes with jealousy over IU and Suzy's lunch date "What about me!"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+617, -38] Jiyeon ㅋㅋㅋ Why are you dissing your own member Hwayoung on Twitter? ㅋㅋㅋ You're such a disappointment. I thought your heart would be just as 'yebbeun' (pretty) as your face.
2. [+486, -19] Yebbeun Jiyeon~~ Hwayoung isn't the acting prodigy. Isn't the acting prodigy everything you showed on cam?? Right???
3. [+363, -17] T-ara's ranked #1 on search rankings~ ㅋㅋ for Hyomin, Eunjung, Soyeon, and Jiyeon bullying Hwayoung on Twitter because she couldn't perform at their concert since she was sick ㅋㅋ So foolish~~~ Just disband the group~~
Article: 'Music Bank' T-ara, Jiyeon and Hwayoung support Park Tae Hwan 'Looks Good'
Source: X Sports News via Nate
The problem with this article (which is also ranked in the top 10) is that netizens suspect it to be a form of media play by CEO Kim Kwang Soo to try and turn their public image to a positive light. It's suspicious because all of T-ara is present in the video mentioned in the article, but only Jiyeon and Hwayoung are specifically pointed out when there's really no reason for them to be.
1. [+567, -18] I'm not really one to hate on idols since I usually like everyone, but I don't think this is right. She was injured - how could they diss her publicly on Twitter saying she was acting and lacking in determination? I'm disappointed in all of them minus Qri. Isn't the real acting prodigy Park Yebbeun? She tried to act like she didn't strip on cam and made noise saying she'd find the culprit with the police ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How about you think of your own position before trying to measure the determination of others? It might be fun for the group bullying one member like that but do you know how painful and miserable it is for that one person?
2. [+498, -7] Kwang Soo has finally begun his media play! I'm really looking forward to how he'll try and fix this mess ㅋㅋ
3. [+444, -7] So is this how acting prodigies support others
Article: T-ara Kim Kwang Soo CEO "Important announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+116, -6] Don't try to lie your way out of this and just disband the group. I don't even want to see their fakeness on TV, it makes me want to throw up
2. [+113, -6] T-ara disbands on the 30th
3. [+109, -3] I'm curious as to what excuses he'll give for the Hwayoung controversy