Hyuna and Yong Junhyung get married today

Article: Hyuna and Yong Junhyung get married today

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+139] I give them a year

[+11] I bet the comment section of a non-celebrity couple's wedding would have more comments than news of these two

[+47] I think they'll just eventually fade into nothing like they are now now...

[+24] They'll have a dark cloud hanging over their marriage for the rest of their lives. If they decide to have kids, it won't be easy raising them.. especially with how fast rumors will travel about their father. Well, they chose this life so I hope they deal with it when the time comes.

[+343] A wedding should always be celebrated and yet I'm having trouble excusing Yong Junhyung's behavior in the Burning Sun group chat so 😡🤬

[+2] I don't know how else to express my feelings about them other than... disgusting

[+61] Plenty of celebrities who commit s*x crimes and still get married~ their careers just simply disappear in due time

[+4] Couples who are the loudest like them always end up breaking up...

[+2] Please don't ever break up with each other and stay in a 100 year promise

[+2] It actually sickens me that Yong Junhyung is getting any media attention at all by proxy of Hyuna. They act so confident in their relationship, but can they display this same confidence in the face of his victims? They should at least have the maturity to understand that they should stay quiet and out of the media out of consideration for the victims out there.

-