Go Jun Hee opens up about Burning Sun rumors and how YG failed to protect her

Article: Go Jun Hee breaks into tears, "Seungri = f*cker... YG did not do anything about all the Burning Sun rumors about me"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

[+272, -19] If only she had spoken up sooner.. I remember a lot of people believed the Burning Sun reports about her when they first broke out ㅜㅜ how unfair. Thank goodness she had a strong mental to keep her going.. I can't imagine how difficult it must've been ㅜ

[+161, -12] Wait, she had such a pretty face before, why'd she get a nose job..

[+132, -4] An agency's job is to protect you, YG did not do that

[+52, -3] She even had dramas canceled on her.. that's so unfair. I don't know that I would've been able to withstand that.

[+49, -6] How angering.. I hope she's able to get back to promos again..

[+6, -1] Why'd she get all this work done on her face though.. ㅠㅠ she looked better before

[+2, -0] It was more 'Unsolved Mysteries' fault than YG... they kept mentioning about some mysterious actress involved with the scandal without actually naming her, which is how Go Jun Hee got caught in the crossfire.

[+1, -0] I remember reading the news back then and thinking it was her, too.. because I thought for sure she'd come out with an interview saying she wasn't otherwise...

[+1, -0] YG's bad for not putting out statements denying that it was her. I remember a lot of haters were mentioning her name in the Burning Sun articles back then.

[+1, -3] What could YG have done? Even if they denied it back then, people would've just gotten even more riled up.

--