Gain makes surprise appearance on radio during four-year hiatus

Article: Is this really BEG Gain with a curly perm? No details on "comeback after 4-year hiatus?"

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+70, -11] The hair looks good on her. Very pretty to me~~~^^ looks so good with her facial features and light skin

[+32, -12] She looks so pretty without even anything on. She'd be no joke if she got dolled up. She kind of has an androgynous image.

[+19, -5] She looks so good with this perm. I hope she's having a comeback. Solo or BEG as a group, I want it all.

[+10, -7] She looks exactly the same as four years ago..

[+4, -0] Wait, why's she on hiatus? Drugs?

[+2, -4] I miss her... she was one of the best female solos. Pretty voice, great performance, an unmatched charisma...

[+0, -0] She's pretty and ugly to me all at once ㅋㅋㅋ which I think is a charm on its own