Park Yoochun's appearance at Japanese dinner show shocks netizens

Article: Park Yoochun, weight gain and aging 'shock'... shopped at Japanese dinner show

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+68, -1] I never would've thought that this is how Micky Yoochun would end up in 20 years

[+28, -0] I still can't believe this guy has fans

[+15, -0] He's so ugly

[+13, -27] Seeing as how he's gained weight when he's normally thin, he must've quit drugs for good, right? I hope he reflects on his life and works hard moving forward...

[+9, -0] I used to be such a fan.. but from the toilet scandal to this, what a shame it's all been

[+1, -0] I wonder if he feels anything about Changmin getting married and even having a family of his own now

[+1, -1] Your life is what you make of it so I don't feel bad for him but I do feel a bit sad because of the past memories. I wish he'd just live a normal life. 

[+0, -0] I seriously thought he had nothing but success ahead of him after 'Rooftop Prince,' who knew this is what would happen in 10 years time... 

[+0, -0] He should just go on a world tour with Seungri and have talk shows sharing their stories of their time in jail together ㅋㅋㅋ

[+0, -0] I wonder if he'd be living a normal life now if he never became a celebrity... what a shame

[+0, -0] He's still working, at least there's that

[+0, -0] Compared to debut, just wow....

-