Karina and Lee Jae Wook face the fallout of going public with unfounded rumors and upset fans

Article: Lee Jae Wook reps shut down rumors of him leaving famous actress for Karina "We will be taking legal action"

Source: Chosun via Naver

[+318, -18] I remember reading a comment saying he looked like Yang Sang Guk and I can't unsee it anymore ㅋㅋㅋ

[+256, -41] Just something about his physiognomy doesn't sit right with me ㅠㅠ

- [+36, -4] If you're so good at reading physiognomy, why can't you see into your own bleak future? 

- [+15, -1] I agree, he gives me bad vibes

[+186, -24] It's not like they're getting married, they're just two young people in love, what's with all this fuss... you all should learn a thing or two and experience many relationships before getting married too

[+136, -21] I don't know who he is but he's really taking legal action over this? 

[+54, -4] It's fact that Karina can do better. And Aespa is still a group that's in its blooming stages, this is just way too early for a dating scandal timing-wise.

[+50, -6] Both are whatever for me.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ go look at Karina's pre-debut photos, and I don't think the dude is all that handsome either. Looks like any average face you'd see on the street.

[+36, -0] So who's the actress? Go Yoon Jung?

[+33, -4] Yeah, something about his physiognomy is throwing me off...

[+29, -7] A male actor and a female idol... if they were getting married, it'd be fine, but this is a death sentence for a female idol to just "be dating." She won't be growing a male fanbase anymore. They'll all leave for another girl group, especially with how competitive her industry already is. 

[+16, -0] Who is he, though???? I have no idea who he is

[+17, -2] Karina has low standards

[+14, -1] Yang Sang Guk + Ryu Jun Yeol

-

Article: Aespa's new content met with heavy criticism over Karina's dating scandal 'divided fandom'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+56, -7] But were her fans delusional enough to think she'd ever date them, though?

[+42, -36] I'm just surprised at how low her standards are for someone so beautiful ㅋㅋ

[+24, -4] Some things never change. Fans will never congratulate you for getting into a relationship. Why are they always so jealous???

[+15, -10] I still have no idea who Lee Jae Wook is ㅜㅜ 

[+9, -3] Isn't it around the four-year mark that the dating ban gets lifted anyway? Though yeah, I can see why the hardcore fans would still be mad

[+2, -0] Just give it a bit, the break up news will come up soon enough

[+2, -1] A real fan will support your celebrity with their love, too

-