Han Ga In reveals she's eaten ramyeon only 10 times in her entire life

Article: Han Ga In, "I've only eaten 10 packs of ramyeon in my life, 4 cans of cola" NO cravings

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+61, -17] I think it's been so long since she's been on TV that she thinks things are still like back in the '80s 

[+55, -9] I feel like it'd be quite difficult living with someone like this ㅋㅋ she's the ESTJ baby boomer type ㅋ

[+22, -4] That's quite unique~ she seems very strongly my way or the highway type. It also feels like quite a mismatch from her older image..

[+10, -1] I don't eat ramen or soft drinks that often either but I also don't think she's lying or anything. 

- [+1, -0] Yeah, people who think celebrities lie about everything are annoying because they think everyone has to live under their standards

[+2, -0] She's quite weird

[+0, -1] But the people who don't eat these things REALLY don't eat it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+0, -1] I don't know if she's lying about it or whatever because my mom doesn't eat flour/noodles either ㅎㅎ maybe a spoonful of the broth here and there...

[+0, -0] I wonder if she's tried other varieties of ramen... like bibimyeon, buldak, jajang ramyeon...

-