Fan makes headlines for pooping pants at Hanteo Music Awards

Article: Poop scandal at yesterday's idol awards ceremony

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,108] I guess pooping yourself in excitement is a real thing

[+581] I can't believe we've reached a point of hearing about people going to see idols and pooping over it...

[+534] Am I reading this right? This happened in Korea?

[+209] I couldn't believe what I was reading, I thought this was news about another country. Why was management so lax over an event involving lots of kids that no one could've handled this better?

[+111] No matter how badly you have to go, why would you think that's okay...

[+17] Probably best to remind everyone to please go to the bathroom the second you enter a stadium instead of waiting and trying to hold it in

[+49] Are we sure this person is Korean?

[+23] I'm so, so glad IVE had an international fan signing that day... 🥹

[+38] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ This is such a mess

[+25] I wasn't there but the whole event did seem like a complete mess compared to ceremonies like Melon

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+253] It's more hilarious to find out that security had to alert everyone "poop in line 1, poop in line 1" ㅠㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+174] Poop aside, I think the lack of safety is a bigger issue here. How could they just have the crowd like that even after all that we've experienced with the Itaewon crowd crush?

[+86] I can't imagine the humiliation that person must've felt... but damn, how badly were you holding it in to have something like this happen...

[+38] Fans were fighting in the crowd, pooping in the crowd, security guards were way too dumb to enforce any rules, which led to all the crowds rushing to the front instead of the three sections that were blocked off;;;

[+59] ?????????? Wait, this is for real?????????????

[+31] What is going on..

-