Choi Siwon denies involvement with bitcoin scam

Article: Choi Siwon denies involvement with bitcoin scam "I have nothing to do with it"

Source: Seoul News via Naver

[+153, -9] What about your dog scandal??

[+51, -10] I don't watch anything he's on. Can't stand him. He will never change!!!

[+46, -6] So he's still out there working after getting a person killed?

[+31, -10] He's so annoying, can't stand him

[+20, -3] How's your dog, by the way? ^^

[+15, -0] I like him less and less... and his looks are getting weirder too...

[+4, -0] The owner of a murderous dog getting involved in a scam? At least we know he has the character for a scam.

[+3, -0] Choi Siwon out

[+3, -0] He's got smoke coming out of every bad scandal...

[+1, -0] Seeing him creeps me out... because I'm reminded of his dog...

-